Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday hangover fun!


Hello!

So today was hangover day, which means fatty greasy breakfast!

I went American style and replicated a breakfast that I recently got at Linda's place in the USA.

First I cooked some sausage meat from a raw mincemeat sausage.


I got scones from the Enlgishshop. This should really be biscuits but this was the closest thing I could find, these we where awesomely good! A bit sweeter though than biscuits but otherwise same taste and consistency. I just put them in the oven on 175c for 5-10 minutes.



After meat was cooked I added milk, flour and pepper and salt.
Let the sauce thicken.


Remove scones from oven and split them in half by just pulling the top gently off.


Add gravy on your biscuits(scones)!! and Enjoy!

They where soo sooo good! Sara was not sold though but I loved it! :D

Then we took a trip into town where we have autumn market today and yesterday. There was a lot of cheese and sausages and other food related stuff I wanted to buy but I had to still my hand since I am going to Italy tomorrow where I will be bringing stuff with me home from.

We however bought a doughnut each!
Sara went with the left one: Melted white chocolate and toffee
And I went with dark chocolate and toffee shavings.

They where still warm and fresh and delicious! Maybe even better than Krispy Kreme... or very close!


Then I made some pasta with minced meat sauce with freshly shaved parmesan reggiano and a scone at the side. Very nice!


Went for a run and then me and Sara enjoyed some of my frozen banana "ice cream" I put some coconut shavings on mine this time around and some extra peanut butter and dried dates on hers.


Tomorrow I am leaving for Italy so my posts will probably be about food I eat at restaurants for the next week. And! A lot lot lot of Gelato!!

So until then!

//Stay full my friends




No comments:

Post a Comment