Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grilled chicken with pumpkin oil parmesan sallad

Second post!

This time I made it easy for me.

Marinated chicken in Tobago Keys sauce.
Marinated and ready!

Put the chicken on the grill, high heat at first and then indirekt until finished.
Chopped some green and put my Slovenian Pumpkin oil all over that shit! Then grated some parmesan reggiano over the sallad.


Assembled and ready to eat! Also added some Greek yogurt and more parmesan reggiano! 

It was really really nice even though I over did it with the pumpkin oil, if there is such a thing?! Still very tasty and a quite healthy meal. 
For a more "hearty" meal with more calories I would add some cold pasta or rice or a piece of bread or something.

Hope you enjoy! :)

//Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment