Thursday, September 25, 2014

Foody food!

Hello!

Today was training day so when I got home I made my favorite "healthy" snack before training.

1 Frozen banana
100g of Of sour milk (like onaka or a-fil, low kcal and NO SUGAR ADDED!)
1 tsp Sugar free peanut butter
1 tsp unsweetened cacao powder
10g of dried dates.
10g of vanilla extract

Toss it into the blender and voila tasty awesome snack with virtually no sugar and it tastes like ice cream! You can do alot of different variations on this adding some cocos flakes after or before, adding some raspberries or anything you like!

Finished result:




After my run it was time for some "real" dinner...

Tonight's dinner was banana coconut milk curry with chicken and rice! :)

So I fried some chicken in some oil and coated it in a curry I got from India that is hot as hell but also very very tasty while my rice was boiling.



Added some wok vegetables into this, would also have added some red pepper/paprika into this if I had it at home. You can add whatever vegetables you want here. Fry it!


Pour some coconut milk into a pan and add a sliced banana and bring it to a simmer so the banana dissolves.


When the banana has dissolved add the sauce to the vegetables and chicken and let it simmer for a few minutes until the rice is done. Add some more curry now if you want to! (I added some normal Swedish curry for the color)  



Then just pile the food up however you like and add some fresh vegetables if you want.


Was so delicious! Would add some fresh grounded unsalted peanuts if I had em at home just to get some peanut flavor and texture. Banana and peanuts are delicious!



oohhh and on other food related news I got a delivery from http://www.englishshop.se/!
Now one can of Pumpkin puree and the filling is for my friend Mille but the rest are for me!
So the scones I'm using on Saturday and making gravy and biscuits! Stay tuned for that! :D


//Stay full my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment