Monday, September 22, 2014

Apple pie

Hello readers!

Here I will be posting some pictures and short explanations about the things I eat and make. So to start my blog off I have made mini apple pies for me and Sara to celebrate her selling her car!

Ingredients:
2 Royal Gala apples
1 Large tablespoon honey
½ Teaspoon cinnamon
1.5 DL water.

Some butter and flour and salt for the dough... No measurements here sorry!

Set oven for 175c.
Peel the apples and dice them into wedges. Boil water, cinnamon, honey and apple wedges for 20-25 minutes until apples are cooked through and almost become mush or shorter if you want more texture.

Place dough in mould and pre-bake in oven for 15 minutes.


Add apple mixture to dough and use leftover dough on top of mixture.
Before oven

Bake in oven for about 5 minutes or so... 
Serve with vanilla custard or eat as is. I served mine with some vanilla quark. 

Delicious!

After oven and with quark added

I think you can guess which one is Saras ;)

This will probably be the first and last time I post baking stuff and I know it ain't pretty but this was hastily made and just from the top of my head. I usually make more "foody" stuff.


Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment