Sunday, December 21, 2014

Trollabo kvarns julbord


 Hello Friends!

So me and Sara and her family went to a place called Trollabo kvarn and had a christmas table. Really cozy old windmill that they have remade into a restaurant of sorts.



Really big table with a lot of different types of hams, salmon, patés and such.. Wildboar, deer, bear and much much more!

My first small plate of many...

Was also during Lucia the 13th here in Sweden so of course Lucia came and sang for us!


 Collection of pictures of the food, close ups!






Dessert table... so many things!

Homemade fudge! The chocolate chili ones where my favourite... soo good!

Just tasted a few kinds... hehe

This was from last week, but this weekend me and Sara made our own christmas table that I will post later today...

//Stay full my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment