Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tikka Masala

Tikka Masala

So my co-worker Pontus came home from India and brought me some spices which I of course had to test asap! So I made Tikka Masala, did not write down the measurements though but it was really creamy and rich. Got the taste just right, very similar to restaurants taste.

First i cooked some onion in butter, and garlic, then added koriander, cream crushed tomatoes, garam masala and a lot of  fresh grated ginger.

The chicken file's I rubbed in koriander and cumin and then covered with yoghurt and then cooked at the top of the oven for 7-8 minutes per side on 200 degrees.

Chopped it up into bite sizes.

Added chicken and cream and butter to the Tikka masala sauce. Cooked some basmati rice with tumeric powder.

Om nom nom! Sooooo good! Will be making again but letting the sauce simmer longer after adding the chicken and cream. The chicken was not so tender I wanted and some large pieces of tomatoes where still in the sauce... But now I know!

If you want the complete recipe with measurements I can produce it, just let me know!

//Stay full my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment