Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sinclair´s Steakhouse

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not posting but been really hectic here but, I have a lot of stuff to post now though and we will start off with some New Zeeland steakhouse photos and dishes.

Main Course:

Västerbotten potato cake, 200g of Kangaroo steak, garlic butter and corn on the cob.

The meat was medium and melted in my mouth. The taste was really good and it was perfectly done with a shared outer crust and really pink inside. The meat itself reminded me of beef. Do recommend!

Dessert:

Pumpkin pie with orange cream and salted almond praline. 
Was really good and tasted a lot like my pumpkin pie spice stuff that I have made at home, just more refined here. Made me really happy. Shared with Sara and she let me have the last two pieces! <3 As you know or should know I really love everything pumpkin so this was something I had been looking forward too and I was not disappointed! 


All in all Sinclair's was a hit and the prices where really good for the quality of food, good beer list and really friendly staff that only spoke English which was nice.

//Stay full my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment