Friday, October 10, 2014

Italian week!

Hello!

So I had a shitload of Italian stuff with me home. Fresh pasta, Salami, dried ham, pesto, cheese and so on... And some of the stuff had a short date so I had to eat it.. oh well!

So first dish was fresh chestnut pasta, with walnut pesto, boiled potato cubes, some bread on the side, green beans and of course parmesan!

Was really tasty with all the nut flavor, also it was really filling with the pasta and potatoes.


Second dish!

Gnocchi with fresh green pesto and some butter fried asparagus.

Damn I love Gnocchi, and this was the tastiest Gnocchi I have ever eaten.. And this fresh pesto... jesus! Glad I have 2 more jars of the pesto homemade from a co-worker of my Italian friends.. 



And then!

Of course Friday night pizza made on the grill!

Homemade pizza dough, homemade pizza sauce, stracciatella cheese, some mozzarella, mushrooms and Italian salami..




Extra burnt of course! Was really really tasty and the cheese was perfect!

Sara got more dough on her pizza though so mine was really thing and quite crispy... The taste was still there though and I am now full! :D


Closeup... mmmmm!


//Stay full my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment