Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Homemade burgers!

Hello friends!
So this weekend it was time for homemade burgers!

We started with the buns, made from the Flippin' burgers recipe.

http://www.burgare.com/recept/hamburgerbrod/flippin-burgers-hamburgerbrod/

This recipe. I'm not feeling well today so I don't have the energy to translate it. Msg me if you want it in English and I will translate when I have time.


They came out perfect! And I made em a bit smaller on purpose so you can eat a few more :)


BBQ your burgers, burn em off first on direkt grilling. 1-2 mins on each side with only salt and pepper ON THE OUTSIDE of the burger. And nothing else mixed in.
Then about 2-3 more minutes on indirekt heat with cheese on and the lid closed to let the heat come from the top down on the cheese and melt it... I used red cheddar for this that was very creamy and stringy...

I used 50% and 50% pork mixture for the burgers with a high fat % to get the burgers extra juicy!


Serve with condiments!
I like to have. Sallad, onions, sauteed onions, bbq sauce, chipotle mayo and sriracha handy. Just so I can make a couple of different burgers.


mmm lovely! And also some homemade double fried fries.. Super crispy and awesome!

Even though Sara almost burnt down our kitchen while making them it was totally worth it!

Next time: Pumpkin soup with lentils! :)

//Stay full my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment