Sunday, June 28, 2015

Italian

Hello friends! Sorry for not posting in a long long time! But bought a house so a lot of time has been spent at moving and working and eating out...

But now I have time to cook again since I have vacation! Next week I'm going to Slovenia though so then I won't post that much again for two weeks.

But we had guests over for Italian food, so 
I made bruschetta for starter, the pizzas on the grill and finished of with tiramisu, forgot to take photos of the pizzas though... Sorry!

I made three though:
Pizza 1: Tomato sauce, cheese and salami
Pizza 2: Tomato sauce, cheese, caramelized onions and minced meat seasoned with Italian herbs.
Pizza 3: Tomato sauce, pesto and mushrooms

Bruschetta was pretty simple, red onion, tomato, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper and finished of with some fresh basil.

The Tiramisu was more complex but I followed this recipe: http://foodwishes.blogspot.se/2014/02/tiramisu-it-will-pick-you-up-and-not.html

I had never made Tiramisu before but I love the taste, and this was awesome! I used Rum instead of wine and it was delicious!

//Stay full my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Shame on you for not taking pics of the pizzas! I think you need to make them again. Lets say... when a snazzy friend comes snooping around next time ;) The bruschetta and especially the tiramisu looks great! You are a natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too nice! But it's a date! :D Now that I can have guests proper I can finally cook you a dinner you deserve bestie! :)

      Delete